Longevity currently accepts Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) claims.

If you were involved in an auto accident in the State of Oregon, your medical expenses are covered up to $15,000!  You are entitled to receive massage treatment. It’s called PIP insurance (personal injury protection) and is part of every auto insurance policy written in the State of Oregon.  It is your legal right to choose the Oregon Licensed Massage Therapist you want to work with. The auto insurance will cover the costs of the massage treatment.
It is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible after an MVA. Prior to seeking massage, your primary care physician (MD) or chiropractic physician (DC) must evaluate the extent of structural, nerve and internal/external injuries to ensure that massage is indicated. Once you have ascertained you have no injuries that need to be treated by a medical doctor, you can discuss treatment options.
Massage can be very beneficial to your injury recovery. As soon as you can start your treatments the better. Your healing process can begin and you can minimize the negative effects of your injuries.

Prior to Coming in for your appointment for Auto Injuries
  • Obtain a prescription for Massage Therapy. You can get one from an MD or a DC. The prescription must state a diagnosis, i.e cervical strain and sprain and the number of treatments prescribed in order for your massage to be covered by a licensed massage therapist.
  • Collect insurance information as follows:
    • Insurance company name, address and phone number
    • Incident claim number
    • Adjustor’s name and phone number

Schedule an appointment now

%d bloggers like this: